By Lonely Planet, Sara Benson, Alison Bing, Celeste Brash, Beth Kohn
Lonely Planet: The world's top commute consultant publisher
Lonely Planet California is your passport to the main proper, updated suggestion on what to work out and bypass, and what hidden discoveries wait for you. Spot the celebrities in Hollywood, discover the Napa Valley's world-famous wineries and absorb the rays on SoCal's picturesque shores; all together with your depended on trip significant other. Get to the center of California and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet's California Travel Guide:
- Color maps and pictures all through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you tailor your journey on your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips to avoid wasting money and time and get round like a neighborhood, warding off crowds and bother spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, mobilephone numbers, web content, transit advice, costs
- Honest studies for all budgets - consuming, snoozing, sight-seeing, going out, buying, hidden gemstones that almost all guidebooks leave out
- Cultural insights provide you with a richer, extra worthwhile go back and forth event - flora and fauna, landscapes, wine, delicacies, seashores, movie, tv, track, the humanities, background, literature, politics
- More than a hundred maps
- Covers San Francisco, Napa & Sonoma Wine kingdom, Yosemite & the Sierra Nevada, la, San Diego, Disneyland & Orange County, Palm Springs, Santa Barbara and extra
The ideal selection: Lonely Planet California, our so much complete advisor to California, is ideal for either exploring most sensible attractions and taking roads much less traveled.
- Looking for a advisor interested in considered one of California's significant towns? try out Lonely Planet's la, San Diego & Southern California or San Francisco guides for a complete examine a majority of these towns have to provide; Discover San Francisco, a photo-rich advisor to the city's hottest points of interest; or Pocket la and Pocket San Francisco, handy-sized publications curious about the can't-miss attractions for a fast journey.
Authors: Written and researched by means of Lonely Planet, Sara Benson, Andy Bender, Alison Bing, Celeste Brash, Tienlon Ho, Beth Kohn, Adam Skolnick, John A Vlahides
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has turn into the world's best go back and forth media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning site, cellular and electronic go back and forth items, and a committed tourist neighborhood. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but in addition allows curious tourists to get off overwhelmed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the locations during which they locate themselves.