By Lonely Planet, Kerry Christiani, Marc Di Duca, Anthony Haywood
Author note: Written and researched through Lonely Planet, Anthony Haywood, Kerry Christiani and Marc Di Duca.
Publish yr note: First released 2010. 2010 version used to be written through Anthony Haywood, Caroline Sieg
Lonely Planet Vienna is your passport to the entire such a lot correct and up to date recommendation on what to determine, what to pass, and what hidden discoveries wait for you. Nibble your approach alongside the industry stands of the Naschmarkt, twirl at heady heights at the Prater ferris wheel, then consider imperial extra in Schloss Schonbrunn; all along with your relied on shuttle better half. Get to the guts of Vienna and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Vienna trip Guide:
• Full-colour maps and photographs throughout
• Highlights and itineraries convey you the best technique to tailor your journey in your personal own wishes and interests
• Insider tips prevent time and cash, and assist you get round like a neighborhood, averting crowds and hassle spots
• Essential details at your fingertips - together with hours of operation, cellphone numbers, web content, transit information, and prices
• Honest reviews for all budgets - together with consuming, sound asleep, sight-seeing, going out, purchasing, and hidden gem stones that almost all guidebooks miss
• Cultural insights offer you a richer and extra profitable trip event – together with paintings, song, structure, opera, heritage, etiquette, espresso tradition, food, cinema, literature, and more.
• Free, handy pull-out Vienna map (included in print version), plus over 35 color maps
• important good points – together with Walking excursions, Museum Floorplans and Day Trips
• Coverage of Hofburg, Stephensdom & the historical Centre, Karlsplatz & round Naschmarkt, The Museum District & Neubau, Schloss Belvedere, Schloss Schonbrunn and more
eBook Features: (Best seen on capsule devices)
• Zoom-in maps and photographs deliver all of it up shut and in higher detail
• Downloadable PDF and offline maps allow you to remain offline to prevent roaming and information charges
• Seamlessly turn among pages
• simply navigate and leap without problems among maps and reviews
• quickly seek functions get you to what you would like and need to see
• Use bookmarks that will help you shoot again to key pages in a flash
• stopover at the internet sites of our concepts by means of touching embedded links
• including notes with the faucet of a finger bargains the way to personalise your guidebook experience
• in-built dictionary to translate unexpected languages and decode site-specific neighborhood terms
'Lonely Planet courses are, without difficulty, like no other.' – New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in each traveller's fingers. It's on cell phones. It's on the web. It's all over, and it's telling whole generations of individuals tips on how to trip the world.' - Fairfax Media
About Lonely Planet:
Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has develop into the world's prime go back and forth advisor writer with guidebooks to each vacation spot in the world, in addition to an award-winning site, a set of cellular and electronic trip items, and a devoted tourist neighborhood. Lonely Planet's undertaking is to let curious visitors to adventure the realm and to actually get to the center of the areas they locate themselves in.
TripAdvisor Travelers' selection Awards 2012
2013 winner in favourite shuttle advisor category